MTAW Fall Symposium, October 14th and 15th, 2016
Conference Theme: “Music Therapy: Defined and Integrated”
Keynote Speaker: Soozie Cotter-Schaufele, MT-BC
The conference committee encourages interested parties to present on the following topic for the annual Music Therapy symposium: the integration of music therapy into any applicable field. If you are interested in presenting and you are available to present on Saturday, October 15th in Seattle, please include the following information in a Word Document or PDF and send it to email@example.com. All proposals submitted by the September 11th deadline will be confirmed by email.
1) Name of the presenter(s), credential, email and telephone contact.
2) Presentation title:
3) Presentation Description (85 words maximum). Where necessary, include your target audience in the description.
4) Presenter(s) mini-biography (70 words maximum).
5) Preferred presentation length: 75 – 90 minutes
6) Equipment needed. Please identify the specific equipment you will need for your presentation (i.e. piano, guitar, xylophone, a variety of hand-held rhythm instruments, data projector).
Deadline for proposals: Sept. 11, 2016
Successful presenters will receive one complimentary symposium registration.
For further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org